martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

The Budhist concept of de Human Being

What luck and synchronicity gift! I wrote "uman" up at the title of this post, before to be aware of that creative "error" of my fingers. Later I changed it. An now, I write that here to remember me and you the importance of watching for, with high attention, when you write anything.... Uman may be related, glocaly, 1) with my own UMA university, 3) with umma (mamma and community in arab)... If I were past the title (copy and past) we were not enjoyed that creativity gift... ¿okey? 8) Maturana, honoris causa for UMA university, said "there are not errors", as one spanish song: "nada de eso fué un error". Only that would suffice for abomination of formal, reductionistic, symbolic, memoristic, irreal, pareidolican, EXAMINATIONS...

http://www.sgi.org/resource-center/study-materials/the-buddhist-concept-of-the-human-being-from-the-viewpoint-of-the-philosophy-of-the-soka-gakkai.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ciencia global al cuadrado...