sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

Lance Winslow Habla de Ecolocación

(Nota del agradecido: No existen Genios, aislados, sino Genialidades colectivas)

Los seres humanos pueden enviar y recibir mensajes a través del medio ambiente y otras especies?



Not too long ago, an acquaintance had a theory that it was perhaps possible for humans to communicate without speech, or cell phones to other humans, via the natural environment, to other humans or other species. No hace mucho, un conocido tenía una teoría que fue tal vez sea posible para los seres humanos para comunicarse sin hablar, o teléfonos celulares a otros seres humanos, a través del medio natural, a otros seres humanos u otras especies. Indeed, it makes sense that this could be possible, if the other species and human were on similar wave-lengths and in-tune. De hecho, tiene sentido que esto podría ser posible, si las otras especies y humanos fueron similares en longitudes de onda y en sintonía. Okay so, you might want to call this whole thing a paranormal topic or on the fringe of pseudo-science? Está bien así, es posible que desee llamar a todo esto un tema paranormal o al margen de la pseudo-ciencia?

Fine, you are welcome to do that and academia and science would back you up, to a point. Still, let's take you out of your comfort zone here and think for a second, because my acquaintance brings up an interesting point and a great topic if you dare to stray or allow your mind some freedom of thought here. Sin embargo, vamos a sacarte de tu zona de comodidad aquí y pensar por un segundo, porque mi conocimiento plantea un punto interesante y un gran tema si se atreve a desviarse o permitir que su mente una cierta libertad de pensamiento aquí.

Well, I'd say that since I am a fan of Rupert Sheldrake's concepts of animal human communication, and have experienced such myself with birds, small tree rodents, etc. that I have no problem with that, nor do I have any problem with the concept of Aborigines or African Tribesmen hunters sending messages back to their villages, or birds sending messages to other birds 50-miles away to warn of danger, or announcing arrival at a food source. Bueno, yo diría que desde que soy un fan de Rupert Sheldrake conceptos de la comunicación humana de los animales, y han experimentado como yo con las aves, roedores pequeños árboles, etc, que no tengo ningún problema con eso, ni tengo ningún problema con the concept of Aborigines or African Tribesmen hunters sending messages back to their villages, or birds sending messages to other birds 50-miles away to warn of danger, or announcing arrival at a food source.

Remember birds often flock, and even non-flocking birds are nesters, birds of prey, live and hunt together, eating the same food, thus the same bacteria, chemicals in the brain, and also operating at the same bio-rythm rates at the same time, so, it makes perfect sense their brains would be linked at similar frequencies and the bacteria in their bodies also. Recuerde que las aves acuden a menudo, y las aves aún no acuden se anidan las aves de presa, viven y cazan juntos, comer la misma comida, por lo tanto las mismas bacterias, productos químicos en el cerebro, y también operan en los mismos tipos de bio-rythm en el mismo tiempo, es así, tiene mucho sentido el cerebro podría estar vinculada a frecuencias similares y las bacterias en sus cuerpos también.

Birds in flocks can all change direction at the same time, faster than reflexes would make that possible due to the speed of nerve communication. Los pájaros en bandadas todos podemos cambiar de dirección, al mismo tiempo, más rápido que los reflejos se hacen posible gracias a que la velocidad de la comunicación nerviosa. But they do it right? Pero lo hacen bien? Sure they do, that is observable, but, I dare to ask how they do it? Claro que sí, que es observable, pero, me atrevo a preguntar cómo lo hacen? Are they operating like one organism during those periods? Communicating through brainwaves? How do you know the answer? ¿Cómo sabe la respuesta? You are not a bird brain. Usted no es un cerebro de las aves.

You might have a problem even entertaining this thought, but I don't. Es posible que tenga un problema incluso entretenido este pensamiento, pero yo no. My acquaintance asks some tough questions, and I have no problem with any of this actually, and I suppose science will re-consider their views in the future when it is proven to be so, or explained, and no longer considered a paranormal type thing, for it is indeed a natural occurrence, more typical than not typical. My acquaintance asks some tough questions, and I have no problem with any of this actually, and I suppose science will re-consider their views in the future when it is proven to be so, or explained, and no longer considered a paranormal type thing , ya que es de hecho un fenómeno natural, más típico que no son típicos. Anyway, I tend to agree and follow your concept here.

What I've learned in running, when far away from the city in the forest, or hills and what I call "Bushwhacking" or going off the trail and making my own way; is that when I encounter animals and other species. Lo que he aprendido en el funcionamiento, cuando se está lejos de la ciudad en el bosque, o en cerros y lo que yo llamo "Bushwhacking" o salirse de la pista y hacer mi propio camino, pero es que cuando me encuentro con los animales y otras especies. There is a feeling of being watched, and subtle communication that seems to take place. Not sure how to describe it, but you may have also noticed this.

Now then, if I run down the trail blazing, under full power, and think to myself; "I own this trail, I am strong, Look Out!" either that intensive thought or the sound in my stride and breathing causes all animals, insects, you name it to run away, and I can hear the bushes come alive with frenzy, running in all directions, afraid. ya sea que el pensamiento intensivo o el sonido en mi paso y la respiración provoca que todos los animales, los insectos, lo que sea para huir, y puedo escuchar los arbustos cobran vida con frenesí, corriendo en todas direcciones, con miedo. BUT - if I run through the forest and focus my intention ahead of my position or send out brain thoughts such as; "I will be jogging by, don't worry about me, be gone in a couple of seconds, I hope you are having a nice day," the squirrels, birds, and other animals merely sit there sometimes within 5-6 feet and merely stare at me as I go buy, unafraid. PERO - si me quedo por el bosque y centrar mi intención por delante de mi posición o enviar pensamientos del cerebro tales como: "Voy a estar corriendo por, no te preocupes por mí, desaparecerá en un par de segundos, espero que se tener un buen día ", las ardillas, pájaros y otros animales simplemente se sientan allí a veces dentro de 5.6 pies y sólo me miran como ir a comprar, sin miedo.

So, I ask why; well, the answer is simple; "Intent" and the fact that I've communicated a thought, and sent it out to them. Same has to do with insects, which are generally very risk adverse. La misma tiene que ver con los insectos, que suelen ser muy adversos al riesgo. See those points? Ver los puntos? I know since I've experienced this, that what you indicate is a repeatable experiment anywhere on planet Earth. Sé que desde que he experimentado esto, que lo que indican es un experimento repetible en cualquier lugar en el planeta Tierra.

What do you think? ¿Qué piensa usted?

Now then, I wish to thank Agustin Antunez Corrales of Spain who I dedicate this article too. Ahora bien, quiero dar las gracias a Agustín Antúnez Corrales de España, quien dedico este artículo también. Agustin has online meeting-place for geniuses, and brilliant humans and has a group of websites that propel his mission to unite human thinkers. Agustín tiene en línea lugar de encuentro para los genios, los seres humanos y brillante y tiene un grupo de sitios web que impulsan su misión de unir a los pensadores humanos.

Lance Winslow is a retired Founder of a Nationwide Franchise Chain, and now runs the Online Think Tank . Lance Winslow es un ex fundador de una cadena de franquicias a nivel nacional, y ahora dirige la línea de reflexión . Lance Winslow believes it's hard to write 20,000 articles; http://www.bloggingcontent.net/ Lance Winslow cree que es difícil escribir 20.000 artículos; http://www.bloggingcontent.net/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ciencia global al cuadrado...